Off Market Property is Property That Is Not Advertised to The General Public is referred to as “Off Market Property”. There are several reasons why a home seller will use this method of sale. Commonly referred to as “a silent sale”.
- They may be experiencing financial hardship and do not want their neighbours to know that are selling;
- They are looking for a price that is above market and want to “test the market”;
- It is not advertised or marketed to the general public;
- When a property nearby has sold for an exceptional price and a neighbour wants to test the market;
- If they need to sell urgently;
- To avoid having to hold open for inspections every weekend.
This is a sample of reasons why sellers choose to use the “off-market” sale method.
How Do I get to Know About These Properties?
When a property is sold using the “off-market” method the selling agent will get in touch with buyer’s agents that they have developed relationships with. They contact us to see if we may have a buyer we are working with. Sales agents love working with buyers agents, they know that the agent understands the process and they know that you the buyer has engaged a buyers agent so they are treated more seriously. This gives you a very competitive advantage over a buyer who is not being represented by a buyers agent.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in we can have a no-obligation, confidential chat to apply to become a client of ours.
We only work with a maximum of 3 clients at any given time.
Click here to complete the form and we will be in touch.